Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Dreaming of the Greek Olympiad!


Who am I??? Well I am one in a huge, loud, supportive, crazy, awesome family of nine! Yup that's right, I have 6 brothers and sisters, a mom, a dad, and 3 dogs. My family is the most important thing in my life, talk to me for 5 minutes and I’ve probably mentioned at least one of them. 
So what does this have to do with the International Olympic Academy? Well for starters it has made me one of the most outgoing, determined individuals around. I’ve never been shy a day in my life and love more than anything to have new adventures with new friends. Over the past few months I have been taking classes at Second City Improv, it has taught me an incredible amount; honing my stage & life skills, learning how to be quiet at the right time and when to speak out and lead the way at others.
I love being happy, dancing, singing, having a great time, and making sure the people around me are as happy as they can be. 
Being a Canadian is perhaps the other thing you will realize is deep within my soul. There is nothing I am more proud of than representing my Country. My swimming career has come to an end, but representing my country never will, I will always be a Proud and Passionate Canadian. Representing Canada at the International Olympic Academy will give me one more chance to make my country proud. 

No comments: