Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wisdom

Had the past 2 days pretty much off swimming, had to get in today and splash around. Mainly it was time to recover from the weekend and get ready for the next block of training.
I've had a bit of a hard time dealing with some bad news the past couple days, but I think in times like this you really have to think about all the good things you have and cherish every moment in your life. My massive crazy family that I don't know what I would do without xox


I have two quotes up on my wall that really means a lot to me-
"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"
"Dream as though you will live forever, Live as though you will die tomorrow"
I have discovered in the past few years that the choices and decisions we make every day shape the way our lives are going to turn out, so why not try to have as many breath taking moments as possible. My advice,,, You never know what is going to happen tomorrow, so make today count, and never regret.
xox

1 comment:

Rianna said...

Five things I love about your family photo:

The girls all look so similar and are sooo gorgeous!
Your dog is in the pic (is that still Tanner or a newer pup?)
Conal shaved his beard
Your dad is wearing a bow-tie (cute!)
Your mom doesn't look old enough to have that many children!! (shouldn't she have wrinkles from dealing with 7 of you?)

What a great looking family!!!!