Saturday, November 29, 2008

Another great night!

Tonight was almost as good as last night. Julia Smit just missed another world record in the 200 IM by 2 tenths of a second! WOW Pretty phenomenal swimming if you ask me. This girl is going to be someone to watch over the next 4 years.
And I went another best time in my 200 Br. 2.21.63. New Canadian record, best time by almost 2 full seconds. I am really pleased with this time, and can't wait to race later in the year when I feel at full capacity.
I have to say that I was inspired to swim this fast by a dear family friend who my mom says is the bravest person she has ever met. Aingeal, that was for you xoxox My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Well one more day, I've got the 50 br and the 100 IM, just a few fun sprint events :) I love ending the meet on the 50, there is no pressure and I can just go out there and give it my all.
So till tomorrow
xox
Toodaloo

No comments: