Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What a trip!

Three Beautiful sisters! xox
Model posing,,, I look,,,, specialOur most fantastic chocolate cake... now I can eat, but we almost died trying to finish this...It came with gravy boats of chocolate and caramel sauce... Is there anything better? No I really do not think so!! YummyRealizing that I have been using the serving spoon, and the others are using measly little teaspoons hee heeWe were a little bit messy, or I should say Hanna was a little messy..The eventually finished plate, we pushed through and never gave up.
Pike place market.. Flying fishies, they threw one at me, what a rip! Not to worry though, it was fakeThe scary Monk fish that tried to attack me, we kissed and made up :)

Thanks to Seattle, my sisters and The Oceanaire restaurant extraordinaire for the wonderful weekend.

No comments: