Wednesday, November 5, 2008

this week so far

Just to show you that I do occasionally work out :)
My training the past 2 weeks have consisted of double dryland a day plus some pretty slack swimming. Starting yesterday I actually did a real workout, woo hoo, felt not the best but hey I did it. I think all the weights are catching up to me, my poor little muscles are dying.
Here is a little preview into me and my ladies at Halloween. We were as I said before Jem and the Holograms.
Lil sis Hanna and me just havin some sisterly love. I don't know if you can see her, but if you do find her she is dressed as Waldo.
Our absolutely fabulous group! Jem and the Holograms on one side, synergy in the middle, and the Misfits on the other side. If you don't know who these people are well then I suggest you either google, or youtube them. You are in for a serious treat.


I am off to Cow town this weekend for a university meet between us, U of C, U of A, and Manitoba. And then another meet on Sat and Sunday at the Talisman center. Should be some good times. Although I haven't trained too much, the swimming should still be pretty fast. Keep your eyes peeled for some fast results.
Till latas
Toodaloo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So it took me a little while to find waldo....but when I did oh my! What an attractive young lady it was! Who might I ask is that beautiful girl?