Monday, November 10, 2008

Back in good ol' Vancouver after a weekend of family time and swimming.
Starting the swim season off with a bang, I must say, being faster now than I was at nearly the end of last years season looks pretty promising. It's going to be FAB!
Day 2 went over much like the day before, can't complain :), went a best time in my 50 breast and broke one of my good friends Erica Morningstar's Canadian record. Erica and I were roomies at the Olympics and pretty much attached at the hip, she is such an amazing girl and a I know that together we are going to have some great races and times this year. Now if I could just get her to move out to Vancouver things would all be fabulous.
The 200 was pretty much the same time that I went in Victoria two weeks ago, an alrighty swim. After the first 50 both of my feet had foot cramps which really was not so fun, but I managed to push through and have a decent swim. Sometimes I forget to drink enough and I am pretty sure that is what caused the cramps..oops
It was a pretty awesome weekend overall, saw all my sisters, they swam pretty kick ass as well, wining some of their own events, some best times, I was a very proud big sister. My parentals were there :) which is always nice to have watching me swim. I also got to see my other family the O'Kellys, I stayed with Orlagh, who by the way needs to be my own personal chef from now on at all meets, her older sister Ronagh, who is so beautifully pregnant, and I am soooooo excited about it! I think if it is a girl Annamay would be a most wonderful name.. hee hee...
And had some other friends come out to see me swim, which is always nice, so to you... Thanks a bunch it is always great to see you and have your support.
ps. haha Jo I got to hold your niece :-P
The week ahead is going to be a busy one, I have a few papers due (boo), and really have to start getting my study on.

No comments: