Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'm in!!

Back from a most fabulous weekend down south with my sisters. We shopped, we ate, we laughed so hard there may have been stares from strangers. All in all quite the weekend.
I am in a bit of shock though at how much money I managed to spend, ooops, but I guess it was all worth it, lots of great times were had. :) We conquered the most massive brownie mountain you have ever seen, almost didn't make it through, but we were troopers, and pulled through in the clutch. I am proud of us!
There was however one injury that happened, I was stepped on while looking at shoes, yup that's right.... Injury by Jimmy Choo! I mean if it had to happen at least it was by one fabulous pair of shoes, and also, I now know that if you are ever being attacked, a great pair of heels can have your back! Now all I need is that great pair of heels.
I saw a preview for the movie shopaholic, I think the director could have followed me around for an afternoon and no one would know the difference between that and the real movie.
Well, off to bed for me now, I will post some pics tomorrow.
Toodaloo

No comments: