Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Remember when...

It is Remembrance Day, so a great big hug to all the vets out there and the brave men and women who are fighting for us today.
I forgot to mention yesterday a thank you to the Slingshot group who were the sponsors of the meet this weekend, and to Cascade swimming for putting on a great meet.
It was awesome for swim of the meet I got a 50$ Starbucks gift certificate, I mean what is better than that? Swimming fast and then getting money toward one of my favorite things... woo hoo!
I have a bit of an addiction to Starbucks coffee, I just wish I didn't have to pay for it, haha, if there is anyone out there who would like to send me Starbucks cards :) I am more than happy to take them off your hands.
Well in the spirit of remembering, here are a few pics that I love and remind me of some fabulous times.
Me and Kel in Hawaii eating chocolate peanut butter ice cream cake
Me and Shawna on just a boring Tuesday night
Me, Jo, Kel summer time
My daddy and little cousin Tressan, so cute!
Dinner in Cali after a meet.

No comments: