Monday, February 16, 2009

Back home, in good ol' Vancouver, the best place on earth :)
It was quite the long travel day, but felt awesome to finally get home, see my little sista, some friends and get back to the everyday regular home schedule.
Spent Valentines day with some girlfriends, with the typical chick flick, and junk food. Always good.
We had a girls team get together on Sunday to make posters for CIS this week, such artistic folk we are (haha) Sticking to the pool is better for most on the team :)
To finish off the weekend I went and saw the movie Confessions of a Shopaholic. Soooooo good!!! Almost a biopic of my life, but you know,,, haha it was hilarious, if you want a great laugh movie I suggest going to see this. At one point I was laughing so hard I almost fell out of my seat, and if I had to pee,,, well that would have been all sorts of bad news. It did however make me desperately want to go shopping and just spend like she does without conscience, the shoes alone ohhh especially one pair of Christian Louboutin's that I am pretty sure I would give a toe for. :) haha they are completely FABULOUS!!!! One day I will own shoes like this...
Oh they are what I dream about at night! haha What I wouldn't do for a pair of red soled Louboutin shoes.

Training this week is going to come down a little, definitely not a taper, but a few days rest is better than nothing. Racing will still be great! After all the hard training at camp there is bound to be some good results.
The other teams get here tomorrow, I think this will make things more exciting around the pool, and the meet starts Thursday.
Well until next time
toodaloo
xox

No comments: