Saturday, February 28, 2009

Have another great week of training down, taper is well..... ummm I think on its way. I sure hope so!! I think the week after a meet is one of the hardest weeks ever, your body hurts soooo much, yet you have to do all the same training and swim just as fast if not faster than before, cause you are trying to get better!! So needless to say I have been a little bit on the tired side. I love when its 7pm on a Friday night and I am getting ready for bed already. Ahhh 12 hrs of sleep is truly glorious!
In some exciting news... It was announced on Tuesday that any swimmers who break a World Record at our up coming nationals win a car!!! How sweet is that? Not that there is anything wrong with my old car, but a sweet new 2010 Pontiac Wave,,, I wont say no to that! :)
I have been trying to get my swim from CIS to post on here, but am having a few technical difficulties... Hopefully next week it will be up.
Well that's about all I can think of for now. So I am going to post some pics, of a few random things nothing in particular!The hot springs in Greece, that everyone was covering themselves with this mud, seemed like a good idea at the time... It wasn't,,, we were stained orange for the rest of the day.
One of my favorite places Ever! I have decided, and one of the most beautiful. Oia Greece!
Lynda and I in Ios, at Harmony Grill!! So delicious and wonderful
Erica and I in Singapore, pre Beijing, glowing like the angels we are :)My ladies, Jo, Vix and Shawna out on a walk xox

Toodaloo
xox

No comments: