Friday, February 13, 2009

Done and Done!


Well the Florida camp is finally over.... oh man, I am pretty sure I have been hit by a few trucks and then they have backed up and hit me again....
All in all it was a pretty great camp, the weather finally warmed up, as terrible as I felt in the water, I had some pretty kick as* sets. A few of them I am really not all that sure how in the good heavens I did it. One in particular I thought I was going to strait up die right there in the middle of the pool, and the only thing left to do at the end of it all was get out of the pool lie on the deck and cry! You know it's been something great when that happens. I have to say it really is quite the feeling to know that there was nothing else left in my body after that and I truly gave my everything.
I am pretty stoked to race next weekend and see how I do. We have the CIS university championships. My last ever race as a university student, and a T-Bird, pretty sad when you come to think of it. Although I have only been a bird for 3 years, it has been quite the experience. The lady birds are just awesome, and although we aren't going to come up with a 12th title, we will die trying and I am proud to be apart of it. (Calgary just has too many girls for us to compete with, I think they have 28 more races than us, and when it's all scored that is just too much to catch up, especially when they've got some pretty amazing girls who I know are going to have phenomenal races)
One good thing about being here has been staying on the beach, the hotel was a little sketchy but the beach was AWESOME! Us girls had a bit of a dance slash picture party so here are some lovely pics for you to enjoy.
Haylee and I
Sisters looking pretty oh so pretty
And Even prettier here... hee hee
The Breaststroke girls,, team tb
Look at our talents,,, so much more than swimming, and yes that is me the one having trouble getting both feet up..
Our new friend Bro, we wanted to steal and keep forever!
Toodaloo Florida! It's been a slice, and now I must go to bed cause a 3:15 am wakeup call is coming and that SUCKS!!!
xoxox

No comments: